A weapon in Stick Ranger is an item used by characters to attack, which in turn can progress through the game. [Read more]
- All weapons listed here are fan-made.
- A weapon level of ? indicates that the creator did not include one, but is implied to have one (weapons with an intentional lack of level are most likely starting weapons).
- Some weapons use the following system to mark levels above 9: S-S9-SS, X-X9-XS-XX, D-D9-DS-DX-DD, L-L9-LS-LX-LD-LL.
- Weapons obtained from chests use the letters H, C, G, and T as their levels.
- Some weapons are considered Composite Weapons, weapons that can be wielded by two classes or more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.