It has been requested that this article may require cleanup to meet the quality standards of this wiki. Specifically:
Will be merging with LAT Incorporated. Page will be undergoing renovations. No requests will be fulfilled during this time.
Please improve this article if you can.
This article is related to the LDZX Corporation. More info here.
ME, derpface. (Ludicrine)
The Pit Stop focuses primarily on the repair and upgrading of electric, motorized, or otherwise wheeled pets, as listed below. Services from paint jobs to weapon improvements and gender drives can be done according to the species of the pet and the difficulty of the task.
Depending on what the species of your pet is, we can do:
- Paint jobs: Changes the color of pets. Cannot be done on organic parts of species. Takes 1-2 days based on size.
- Minor repairs: Repairs pets from minor ailments and damages. Takes 1-2 days based on severity.
- Custom logos: Prints a customized logo or image on a pet. Cannot be done on organic parts of a species. Takes 1-3 days based on complexity.
- Customized parts: Replaces an existing part of a pet with a new, customized one. Can only be done on bionic species. Takes 2-4 days based on size and complexity.
- Added parts: Adds a customized part onto a pet. Not recommended to be done on organic parts of species. Takes 2-4 based on size and complexity.
- Chromosome work: Fits a pseudo-gender drive into pets in order to make them compatible for breeding. Available in ♂, ♀, and ⚥. Can only be done on bionic species with no organic parts. Not recommended for pets with existing breeding capabilities or those not listed as genderless. Takes 1-2 days, with additional processing time afterwards in which the pet should not breed.
- Pit repairs: Can be claimed prior to entering the Pet Arena by one individual per tournament. Replenishes the stamina and repairs all bionic parts of a pet once during the tournament.
- Oil change: Can be claimed prior to entering the Pet Arena. Replenishes the stamina of bionic pets lacking organic parts once per tournament.
- Other services may be suggested for private work, though these may not necessarily be accepted.
Most recent orders are on the top. Operations that are already done can be seen here.