Weapons are divided into 2 categories: Arms and Charges. Arms provides primary attacks for characters, while Charges provides secondary attacks through an MP system similar to the original Stick Ranger. Arms and Charges can be used together even if they are not the same weapon type. Note that weapons in Stick Ranger 2 can only be dropped from enemies once; once the weapon is obtained it will no longer drop from enemies holding the weapon.
- AT: Damage dealt by weapons
- AGI: Time between successive attacks (in frames)
- Range: Attack range (in pixels)
- Charge: MP charged by each attack (Arms only)
- Emit: MP required to unleash the attack (Charges only)
- SML: Range Type of the Weapon
- ATR: Attack Type of the Weapon