Pet school beta
If you would like to share ideas, putyour thoughts in a box and swallow that box, then sign 4 white stallions in your blood and have your 1st bride/husband ride each, sacrifice a deer and feed it's meat to the earth, give it's bones to the sea, and cast it's soul into the void, then make a comment below.
Ki/Spirituality: Ki Manipulation, Transformations, Attacks, Channelling energy through one's body
Element Manipulation: Water bending, Earth bending, Fire bending, Air bending, Energy bending, Spirit bending, Chakra bending
Force: Knightspeeed, Force Lightning, Force Push, Force Ghost, Mind Tricks Physicial: For Example Physicial Exercise And Combat Training
Arcane: For Example Spell Casting, Spell Making, And Runecasting.
Psychic: For Example Telekinesis, Telepathy, And Clairvoyance.
Math: Arithmetic, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Algebra, Etc.
RE: religious stuff, (possible demonic possession)
Science: learn stuff I guess
Bilingual: allows the pet to be able to speak or speak another language
Arts and crafts: has no real benefit except creativity but you can see what the pets made
Extra curriculum: breakfast club, karate, technology, magic, study, playing games with other pets,
Pet specific gains
Things that can apply to a specific pet whilst in class
- Honor Roll Classes That Teach Special Or Very Advanced Subjects For The Best Pet Students
- Field Trips Where Pets Learn About Stuff Such As History In Other Places Than The School Grounds
- If the pets go to say a volcano, some may get a fire ability/resistance or injury depending on the pet. Injuries don't disqualify them from school but a visit to the pet hospital is recommended.
- separating the classes as a list, people submit their pets into whatever one they choose, then the "teacher" (operator) will teach the class and after a certain time limit and after some events occur , there should be no maximum/minimum number of pets allowed in each class and all other rules will work the same as the original pet school had.
- if they have an ability they wanna power up in a class BUT that ability is their highest or second highest (this judgement is optional) they cannot attend the class as a student but they attend the class as a helper/teachers aid, meaning they can choose to help a student pet with their own skill. This gives them no points up in that skill but they get a completely unique ability instead
- the operator doesn't have to be a user, in this case users vote for random events to occur and what their outcome will be.
Jose: hello, I would like to have my pet(s) attend school.
Cassy: ok, what classes?
Jose: I want (pet 1) in Psychics and (pet 2) in Arcana.
Cassy: and what do you want them to specialise in?
Jose: prophecy for (pet 1) and cryomancy for (pet 2)
Cassy: they have completed their courses, here.
Alternatively, messages can be shortened to "hey, I want (pet 1) to be in Coding and specialize in Hax. And I want (pet 2) in magic and to specialise in geokinesis.